Exsel Design & Integration
Exsel Design & Integration’s precision engineering & manufacturing facility, based in Worcester, provides innovative design and build, certification and installation of electromechanical, communications and training systems into mobile and containerised platforms for rapid deployment and severe environment applications.
- Software, Electrical & Mechanical Systems Integration; including all stages from engineering concept to product realisation.
- An Equipment Sustainment programme to extend the lifespan of equipment and update existing systems of the equipment.
- The design and supply of Specialist Blast & Ballistic Resistant Containerised Systems and shelters.
- A wide range of Vehicle Integrations & Modifications for vehicle types such as Mercedes Benz, Land Rover, MAN, IVECO, BAE Hagglunds and Navistar.
- Rugged and intelligent Power Control & Distribution units.
- Build to Print & Contract Manufacture.
- Equipment Ruggedisation, protecting equipment to allow it to be used in hostile environments.
- Manufacture & Fabricate with the design, production and manufacturing for innovation to support the evolution of entrepreneurial UK and overseas product organisations.
- Rapid Prototyping and Testing & Accreditation
- Cable & Harness Kits including complex harness designs and using military connectors.
A Proud History of Supporting the Midlands Manufacturing Community
Tracing our heritage back to 1947 we have a proud history of operating and supporting UK, and more specifically, Midlands Manufacture and manufacturers. Throughout this period we have maintained a number of sites throughout the Midlands region ensuring that no less than 60% of our suppliers are located within a 40 mile radius of our factories highlighting the diversity and strength of the local manufacturing community.
In 2015 with the acquisition of our business by the Exsel Group we have continued to invest in the Midlands economy by relocating group entities into our new 30,000 sqft facility in Worcestershire whilst simultaneously transferring the manufacturing of the parent group’s products to the region.
We strongly believe that the depth and breadth of the Midlands Manufacturing Community together with the heritage and skills base that the region provides is crucial to the future growth of our group.
To find out more, please visit our main company website: https://www.exsel-group.com/design-and-integration