We need a talented, energetic, dynamic and proactive 2 x Project Engineers (1 x bias toward Plumbing and Heating, 1 x bias toward Air Con) with great organisational skills, a good eye for quality and an attention to detail. You will have at least 10 years’ experience in a heating discipline, and will have worked on site in a supervisory role. You will want to be part of a growing organisation, and will be capable of looking after multiple projects from inception to completion at any one time.
Generally the duties you will be expected to undertake from our offices in Swallownest are:-
- Working within a team, responding to requests from Clients to prepare designs and/or quotations from information provided, including site surveys and tendering for works, as necessary.
- Assisting with design work on CAD and HEVACOMP as necessary and skilled at producing schematics for working systems, including sizing of pumps, booster sets, water flow rates, etc.
- Assisting with the allocation of manpower with others in your team.
- Running and assisting in the running of projects including financial control and day to day organisation of sites
- Preparation and implementation of method statements and risk assessments and monitoring adherence.
- Scheduling and ordering of materials.
- Ensuring operatives comply with staff procedures with particular attention to vehicles, appearance, PPE, workplace/site, health and safety awareness.
Airmaster Air Conditioning: 2 x Mechanical Project Engineer (1 x Plumbing/Heating bias, 1 x AirCon bias)
- Dealing with technical/fault finding issues and specialist installation queries.
- Control of Sub-Contractors including the overseeing of specialist commissioning contractors.
- Customer liaison including sales and marketing
- Ensuring compliance with staff procedures with particular adherence to Health and Safety.
- Ensuring ISO standards are met in accordance with the role
- Any other duties required to assist the organisation, in agreement with the directors and/or staff.
Consideration will be given to people with only some of the above skills, but obviously this will be reflected in the salary. We are happy to invest in training for the right person.
- Willingness to learn
- Fit with the team and our values
- GAS qualifications
- Plumbing and heating bias
- SMSTS training
- First Aid at work
- CSCS Card
(Training and updates can be arranged to continue development)
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Working with a great team
- Full time permanent contract
- ££ Salary commensurate with experience
- Car allowance
- Agreed mileage rate
- Company mobile phone
- Laptop or Tablet
- Westfield healthcare package
- 31 days holiday inc statutory days