If you are looking for an exciting and varied role with excellent career prospects, we want to hear from you!
Cimlogic are currently recruiting an Account Manager to join our new North America team. This is the perfect opportunity for a credible Account Manager with MOM/OT/Digital/IIoT sales experience and a track record of success, looking to further their career. The successful candidate will be part of a global sales team focused on delivering digital manufacturing solutions to FTSE100 and Fortune500 companies.
This role will require international travel and the successful candidate must reside and work in North America.
The Account Manager reports to the VP Sales - North America and is accountable and responsible for:
- Developing and executing a strategic account plan for those accounts which you are deemed to have direct responsibility.
- Maintain and enhance Cimlogic’s reputation and client perception & confidence in Cimlogic.
- Effective account management, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Own and achieve/exceed annual sales target.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships at all levels within owned accounts.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Represent Cimlogic at trade events throughout the year, engaging with potential new customers and assisting the new business sales team as requested by the VP Sales – North America.
- Delivering customer-facing product demonstrations.
- Drive medium to long terms sales strategies.
Skills & Experience
- Patience and persistence to successfully manage a long sales cycle.
- Strong account management and motivation skills in a matrix management organisation.
- 5+ years of account management experience within the areas of MOM/OT/Digital/IIoT (desirable).
- Good presentation skills both in-person and remotely.
- Proven success managing and growing key accounts.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Systems, preferably MOM/OT/Digital/IIoT products.
- Technical or business degree is preferred.
- Full clean drivers licence.
The ideal candidate will...
- Possess very good written and communication skills.
- Will be motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Take pride in the quality of their work and exceeding client expectations.
- Will be a good team player who can work autonomously when required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing self-development.
- Have an ability to quickly assimilate and develop new learning and skills.
- Is proactive and always looking to learn.
- Willing to invest in developing a better understanding of the company and its values and culture.
So, why join Cimlogic?
We value our staff highly and offer an excellent package of benefits. Along with our positive attitude toward developing technologies, training and our great team spirit, we regularly reward our team members for their outstanding work ethic. Recent rewards have included: Amazon vouchers, paid team outings, catered lunches and recently we sent employees on a trip to watch the football in Barcelona, and to Iceland to see the Northern lights.
We also offer:
- Competitive base salary, subject to skills and experience.
- Car Allowance.
- Private Healthcare (after 2 years’ service).
- Annual leave base starting at 20 days per year (+bank holidays or equivalent allowance).
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]