We are looking for a bright and motivated Administration Assistant who will be organized, can communicate clearly and effectively and is able to demonstrate the ability to respond quickly to ever-changing workloads and priorities.
Administration Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone & reception.
- Taking messages and passing to appropriate department.
- Opening & distributing post and faxes
- Filing job specifications and quotes.
- Factory Load report
- Producing cutting slips for each production job and checking that specification is latest issue.
- Answering e-mails and customer order progression enquiries.
- Updating weekly open order books requested by customers.
- Scheduling production orders. (After training factory capacity planning to facilitate smooth workflow)
- Entering operations completed in Work in Progress system.
- Produce “work to” lists for production daily.
- Produce lists for pulling of KanBan stocks.
- Pulling trolley – checking stock & releasing jobs to factory
- Producing internal “M” orders for items that have reached re-order level.
- Purchase order processing to defined suppliers e.g. ink cartridges.
- Sales order processing.
- Gathering all information needed for screen room daily including pulling film positives.
- Checking order progression through the factory.
- Any reasonable request within the capabilities of the individual.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Highly motivated with a can-do positive attitude
- 5GCSE’s including Maths & English (or equivalent)
Please contact [email protected]