Role description and responsibilities:
Filtermist is a Telford based company that supports our customers by providing them and their employees with clean air solutions, which is at the heart of our brand. We need someone to join the growing aftermarket team to help us support and sell the required aftermarket services to our customers to ensure their equipment is always running efficiently and providing them with the best protection. The role is based at our Telford headquarters with several days a week remote home working (if desired). The role will encompass the following responsibilities.
- Make outbound phone calls to potential customers to educate them on the company's services and products, with an expectation of 20 – 30 dials per day.
- Answer phone calls from customers with enquiries or questions and be able to engage in pleasant conversations while fully understanding the products and services of clients and competitors.
- Communicating with new and existing clients, receiving, and assessing enquiries about testing, servicing, and spare parts costs, as well as providing advice on our entire product and service line for oil/dust extraction systems (training provided).
- Interacting with customers to convert quotations into sales.
- Proactively seeking new customers to increase sales.
- Providing written or verbal quotations, as well as order receipt and entry.
- The ability to work toward and achieve KPIs, as well as daily KPIs.
- Key account management, administration responsibilities, and managing and updating your pipeline within the internal CRM.
- Participate in training to gain relevant knowledge and skills.
- To help constantly improve Filtermist’s customer service, quoting, order processing and conversion rates.
- The above list is not exhaustive and may be varied or added to as the aftermarket department is a rapidly growing area of the business. There is huge potential of departmental growth, individual growth, and development.
Not everyone can be an Aftermarket Telesales Agent so to be seriously considered for this role, please have the following:
Experience: At least 1 years in a similar call centre and sales role is essential with comparable goals and responsibilities. Proven track record in sales and background in generating new business opportunities.
Education: Have a good level of education (to GCSE standard in Maths and English grade C or above). Above this you need to be experienced with Microsoft Office Programs.
Skills: You must have excellent telephone communication and listening skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. To be efficient, effective, and highly organised with the ability to plan, manage and focus your time where prioritisation is key. You need to be an individual who has excellent sales and persuasion ability and understands how to frame a clear, concise, and compelling sales pitch. To be able to focus and target driven when working in a fast-paced environment. Then manage the sales process through with a strong administration ability.
Characteristics: This is an autonomous position, so you should be self-sufficient and self-motivated. We require the individual to have a positive attitude, with a high attention to detail and a strong ability to work under pressure. Able to work to monthly, weekly, and daily targets and KPIs while maintaining a consistent drive to meet personal and departmental objectives. Professional and personable demeanour with customers as well as co-workers. It’s also a developing role, so you must be able to accept training and act on feedback about your work.
Desirable but not essential:
It would be ideal if you have experience or understanding with the following;
- Oil and dust extraction systems.
- Manufacturing, engineering, or distribution industry.
Commission on sales/ invoicing