Prima Power UK Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join the UK team and cover the South West of the UK.
The Area Sales Manager will be promoting and selling the companies’ extensive range of Laser cutting and Sheet Metal processing machinery, into a wide range of engineering sectors.
The role is home based, reporting to the UK office in the Midlands, with regular travel throughout the area to visit prospective, new and existing clients.
- Prospecting to establish new opportunities for the companies’ full product range, using established and digital methods.
- Relationship management with existing customers in the area
- Management of leads, opportunities and sales projects from inception to completed orders, ensuring that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained
- Definition of the most suitable machinery solutions and configurations for the customers’ needs. Preparation and submission of proposals, presentations, contract negotiations and order closure.
- Extensive use of the companies’ CRM system for all customer records, project management and activity logs
- Participation at company events and exhibitions in the UK and overseas
- Demonstrable experience and success in selling high value, solution-oriented capital equipment into the UK engineering industry
- Suitable experience in the sheet metal sector is preferred, however candidates that have transferable experience from other process sectors will also be considered
- Underpinning qualifications in Manufacturing Engineering, such as an Apprenticeship, HNC / HND or Mechanical Engineering Degree
- High standards of communication skills, Maths, English and IT
- Must be UK resident, based in the sales area and having full familiarity with the engineering industry there
Commensurate with experience, excellent salary scheme on offer with benefits