Please note: South & City College Birmingham reserves the right to extend the advertising period for this vacancy or close the vacancy early in line with volume of applicants. We would therefore advise interested candidates to apply promptly.
Please apply online using the link below.
South and City College is one of the largest Further Education Colleges in Birmingham providing vocational education from eight campuses across the City. We are rated as a GOOD College - Ofsted 2018.
We have a diverse range of students from the surrounding areas and we are a welcoming and inclusive college that promotes equality and diversity throughout.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Assessor/Trainer Plumbing Gas Engineering to join our Technology & Construction Studies division.
The ideal candidate will assess and support vocational training programs within the services area.
In return, we can offer the following:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7, 365 days a year); giving access to free confidential counselling
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible working
- Employee discounts & benefits
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders, and the opportunity to complete this training yourself
- A mentor to support you in your new role
- Regular CPD