Based out of our Wednesbury facility, the Automation Applications Engineer will play a critical role in ensuring the applications team delivers complete end-to-end software and commissioning solutions to support all areas of the business and our diverse customer projects.
You will be required to:
- Write robot and PLC software from specification documents.
- Deploy and test software.
- Commission automated equipment with previously created software applications.
- Fault find and recommission existing systems.
- Commission mechanical and electrical control systems in conjunction with other team members.
- Take simulations\off-line content and complete commissioning of all project automation elements.
- Commission at KUKA site and on customer premises.
- Liaise with other engineers during the project development phase to ensure a complete turn-key system is delivered to our customers.
You must have a technical engineering qualification, experience within an OEM\Automotive manufacturing environment, be results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high-quality of work and attention to detail.
- Knowledge required in:
- KUKA KRL and WorkVisual development.
- Some high-level knowledge (JAVA, C++).
- Siemens S7 and Rockwell PLC programming.
- Simulation Tools and Offline Programming.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Other robot programming methods (any manufacturer).
Please follow the link to apply or email: [email protected]