MyWorkwear is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of embroidered and printed clothing. Based in Telford, Shropshire, our skilled team produce thousands of garments per week, supplying companies, large and small, from across the UK. We use state of the art embroidery and heat transfer machines to brand uniforms for clients as diverse as Vimto, Oxford University and the NHS.
With over 40 years of experience in the industry, our office and production staff pride themselves on their knowledge of workwear and uniforms. As a small friendly team, we aim to provide the highest level of customer service, quality products and great value every day, by putting our customers' needs at the heart of everything we do.
At MyWorkwear, we aim to provide a fantastic working environment for all our staff. We strive to be a friendly and inclusive workplace and have a diverse team of people who share a passion for providing excellent service and quality workwear.
We actively encourage on the job training, with our long-serving team members always happy to share their extensive knowledge, and are open to supporting career development through other routes such as apprenticeships.
Our aim is for MyWorkwear to be a place where people want to come to work and given some team members have been with us for over 30 years, we think it may well be true.
About the role
This is a mainly administrative role, supporting the sales team with the creation of quotes and orders on our internal systems as well as providing preparation for presentations and tenders.
You will also filter incoming sales enquiries and respond directly to the smaller opportunities, clarifying customer requirements and preparing quotations to which you’ll follow up with a phone call.
We will provide training so you will become knowledgeable of workwear, embroidery & print so you can advise our prospective customers, by phone and email, of the best solutions to suit them.
This is a varied role so excellent time management and organisation skills are a must. Experience of working in a telephone based Customer Service or Sales environment would be beneficial.
We are looking for an individual who is committed to providing excellent customer service and who thrives in a busy, high pressure environment.
Ideally, you will be extremely polite, friendly, organised, confident, have great attention to detail and be willing to go that extra mile.
Main duties include:
- Support the sales team with the creation of quotations and tenders for prospective and existing customers
- Take responsibility for smaller sales enquiries which may include phone conversations with the prospective customer to understand their requirements before creating a quotation and then following up once the quotation has been sent
- Provide general administrative support for the sales team including calendar management, report preparation and data cleansing/analysis.
- Update the company CRM and other systems where necessary
- Provide administrative support to the management team
- Provide cover in the customer services team where required
- Positive with a friendly "can do" attitude
- Organised and professional
- Experienced at working in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Experience in dealing with B2C or B2B customers over the phone
- Pro-active and solution orientated with excellent problem-solving skills
- Driven, self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- A fast learner
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to pick up new systems quickly
Reference ID: BDC/01