Business Process Administrator Responsibilities:
- Support the build of new bespoke business systems within Smartsheets.
- Refine systems following test and launch.
- Respond to user feedback and propose adjustments where necessary.
- Ongoing maintenance of business systems.
- Manage external stakeholders to ensure that tight deadlines are maintained in accordance with business demands.
- Along with your main duties, you will also be expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you.
Business Process Administrator Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel essential e.g. Formulas, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP
- GCSE Maths and English
- Experience with Smartsheets (Desirable)
- Basic knowledge of SQL (Desirable)
- Ability to demonstrate experience of systems creation and maintenance
- Understanding of accounts and financial reporting e.g. profit/loss, costs and sales (Desirable)
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Logical and efficient
- Methodical approach to tasks
- Organised and adept at working to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Resilient and self-motivated