The outstanding reputation of Gardner Aerospace has been established through our team of talented and dedicated employees.
We participate in various recruitment programmes, benefits schemes, wellbeing exercises and employee engagement initiatives.
Shift Pattern - Negotiable
-Free off rpad Parking
-Employee Assisitane Programme
-Employee Referral Programme
-Free hot drinks
To produce precision components from drawings using CNC machines.
• Produce accurate, high quality components with maximum efficiency
• Competently set and operate CNC machines
• Work to tight tolerances and check your own work meets the required standard
• To work on your own initiative and understand all aspects of the manufacturing process
• Quality check all finished jobs
• Clean and maintain CNC machine and all associated equipment and machine area.
Skill Set Required
• Fully skilled time served CNC setter/operator (certificates required)
• Experience of milling machines – 3 & 5 Axis
• Able to interpret engineering drawings
• Experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment
• Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment
• Computer literate
• Be able to concentrate to enable quality finished components
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Able to apply good practical skills
• Ability to follow written instructions
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Able to work safely
• Excellent hand-to-eye coordination
• Normal colour vision