GSM Valtech is a long-established engineering company based in Wetherby, specialising in the design, manufacture and assembly of bespoke sheet metal enclosures and precision sheet metal work. Due to continued growth, we are now looking to fill the following role:
CNC Machinist / Programmer
The candidate will need the following experience : -
- Understanding of HAAS controls
- Experience in use and programming of 4th axis on 3 axis machining centre.
- Understanding of using Microloc clamping system
- Ideally be able to program on Fusion 360 or similar. Drafting will be done by our Engineering team so the candidate will only have to tool up 3D models. Select tooling and feeds and speeds.
- The CNC cell will include x2 HAAS VF2SS a shopfloor Fusion 360 programming station and future plans are to include a bar fed lathe.
Working hours are 8-5pm Mon - Thurs & 8-1pm Fridays 39 hours a week.
25 days free choice holiday.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Machinist: 3 years (required)