GSM Valtech is a long-established engineering company based in Wetherby, specialising in the design, manufacture and assembly of bespoke sheet metal enclosures and precision sheet metal work. Due to continued growth, we are now looking to fill the following role:
Customer Account Manager
3 years’ experience in a similar role is required.
The successful candidate will be required to do the following : -
· Support growth strategies that will enable GSM Valtech to meet annual growth targets.
· Undertake customer visits when required to support quality and potential new business development, compile and issue visit reports accordingly.
· Ensure all quotations are raised obtaining all relevant information from customers, and are followed up within agreed timescales.
· Ensure all contracts are checked, acknowledged and accurately loaded onto the companies operating system.
· Carefully and accurately communicate all details of customer requirements to all appropriate GSM stakeholders
· Continuously monitor and present sales data at the monthly Sales meeting.
· Actively grow new and current customers, and ensure that they are aware of our full capabilities whilst offering a high level of customer service and building strong B2B relationships.
· Identify, communicate and undertake all company internal and external training requirements as required.
· To support the improvement of quality throughout the Company.
· To ensure parts are set-up accurately on the companies operating system
· To ensure that the AQP system is utilised in the appropriate manner.
· Actively seek and communicate customer feed back to continuously improve GSM Valtech service.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 3 years (preferred)