Role description and responsibilities:
Filtermist is a Telford based company that supports our customers by provide them and their employees with clean air solutions, which is at the heart of our brand. Reporting directly to the Divisional Sales & Installation Team Leader, the role entails co-ordinating the customer journey from receipt of Purchase Orders through to Post-Sales information packs. This will involve taking and re-directing incoming calls for the Division and working with all relevant departments to ensure a smooth process to meet and exceed customer expectations. This role would also entail pre and post administration on Oil Mist Installations and Industrial Vacuum orders, working with the installation coordination team and site engineers, the issue and collection of site documentation, issuing post sales pack to customers, and order processing and invoicing of units and spares. Completing Opportunities on the CRM Database.
- Taking and re-directing incoming calls for the industrial vacuum division.
- Processing UK customer orders for industrial vacuum units and spares.
- Covering annual leave on Kerstar industrial vacuum – making, receiving calls to Kerstar customers, dealing with situations as they arise and answering enquiries.
- On receipt of a customer order, place internal works orders, requesting acknowledgement and lead time confirmations.
- Generate order acknowledgements for all customer orders for industrial vacuum units and spares.
- Processing UK customer invoicing for Oilmist, industrial vacuum units and spares.
- Calls to oil mist customers pre installation confirming appointment.
- Ensuring installation and commissioning reports are issued to the site engineer ahead of installation.
- Ensuring commissioning reports are completed and photos received, attaching completed document to the CRM Database.
- Collate all relevant documentation and issue post sales pack to customer including read receipts for traceability.
- Create an activity for Service and LEV team to follow up on all maintenance and support 4 months post install.
- Follow up call post installation to confirm customer satisfaction with product and service.
Experience: At least 3 years in a similar coordinator and customer service role with comparable goals and responsibilities.
Education: Have a good level of education (to GCSE standard in Maths and English grade C or above). Beyond this you need to be experienced with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Customer handling skills, ability to deal with a range of situations, good knowledge of customer satisfaction.
- All Office Suit (EXCEL/WORD/POWERPOINT)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Characteristics: We require the individual to have a positive attitude, with a high attention to detail with a strong ability to work under pressure. It is also a developing role, so you must be able to gracefully receive criticism and feedback about your work.
Desirable but not essential:
It would be ideal if you have experience or understanding with the following:
- Manufacturing, engineering, or distribution industry.