This is a newly created role working in the busy marketing department for one of the region’s fastest growing engineering and manufacturing businesses. Based in Hixon, Staffordshire, this role is perfect for a digital marketing executive keen to advance their career.
Working closely with the commercial team, this role will suit a candidate looking to make an immediate impact. Not afraid to get stuck in, the successful candidate will have a keen interest in continued professional development and will show a strong willingness to acquire new skills.
- Draft and develop new copy for all Group websites and work alongside the web agency to maximise the impact of our web presence
- Take lead responsibility for the development of all social media activity and evaluate performance
- Provide reports and analytics for the senior leadership team demonstrating the ROI of all digital activity
- Research and develop digital opportunities to further enhance the Group’s profile across social media channels, forums and blogs
- Use web analytics software to evaluate the performance of the Group websites and put forward an ongoing improvement strategy
- Develop the Group intranet and continue to enhance its performance
- Work with the commercial team to manage the customer database and develop email marketing campaigns
- Support the Group marketing team in the development and implementation of the Group marketing strategy and vision.
- Identify opportunities to hook into the news agenda, both locally and nationally, and position The HEX Group as a world-class manufacturing and engineering business.
- Deliver specific digital campaigns that support our recruitment, diversity and inclusion policy – such as Women in Engineering, National Apprenticeship Week.
- Work with designers, web/SEO/PR specialists and photographers to bring the marketing plan to life with creative, engaging content.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere Pro, Adwords, Mailchimp, WordPress CMS, Google Analytics
- Strong willingness to learn new skills and have a desire to keep their marketing knowledge current
- Analytical skills to be able to evaluate performance of marketing plans and the creativity and motivation to implement change
- An eye for detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- A can do, flexible attitude and the ability to switch attention to different tasks quickly
- May have previously held the post of an account executive or account manager in an agency environment
The successful candidate will be entitled to;
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Long service awards
We are an inclusive employer and embrace diversity throughout The Hex Group. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.