Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced Electrical Fitter to join our busy and highly motivated multi-disciplinary team on a permanent contract. You will need relevant knowledge and skills.
The work is varied, interesting and demanding as we expect high standards for quality and performance. With good practical knowledge, you will join our electrical assembly department in order to build products within set timeframes whilst ensuring that quality standards are met on all products, processes, and procedures. Our products are designed to support the teaching of engineering principles, and all the finished work is visible to the end customers, therefore it is imperative that you have great attention to detail and work to a neat standard.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building products to the required standard (in accordance with ISO9001 quality standards)
- Duties will include wiring/cabinet wiring/panel wiring/soldering/crimping/cutting wires to length/stripping wires/wire termination
- Work from electrical drawings/diagrams
- Apply/Fit strain gauges
- Self-inspection of all work produced
- Maintain accurate bookings of jobs within our computer system.
- Relevant previous electrical fitting experience
- Previous panel wiring experience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work in a precise neat way
- Work alongside/with mechanical fitters
- Ability to work to ISO9001 procedures
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience of building educational equipment/products
- Have experience applying/fitting strain gauges
How to apply
Email your CV and optional covering letter to [email protected]