Salary Upon Application
Job Description: Facilities management / Driver
Reporting to: Operations Team Leader
Key Stakeholder Relationships: Customers, Suppliers, Contractors
Job Purpose Summary: Cleaning duties of workshop. Local deliveries. General maintenance and minor repairs.
- Ensure workshop is a safe working environment, keeping clean and tidy, to meet Health and Safety requirements at all times.
- Notify Operations Team Leader of any Health and Safety issues identified.
- Supporting the Workshop Team during busy times, under the direction of the Operations Team Leader.
- Local deliveries in works vehicle.
- Forklift truck use for loading and unloading deliveries.
- General maintenance and minor repair of workshop machines, forklift trucks and tools.
- Assist with installation of appliances and equipment.
- General maintenance in offices and washrooms.
- General Stock Control.
- Any other reasonable request made by the Managing Director.
Clean Driving Licence (must be age 25 or over)
Forklift Truck Licence
Resourceful and self-motivated
Hardworking and willingness to undertake routine jobs
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Good organisational skills
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:30 -14:00 (26 hours) Salary: Dependant on skills.