Graduate Designer – Marketing
PLEASE APPLY VIA OUR WEBISTE AT:
Pegler is well known and respected as one of the leading manufacturers of advanced plumbing, heating and engineering products in the world. It's a reputation earned through a total dedication to quality, innovation and customer service that's been the hallmark of the company since it was established in the 1890’s (originally trading as Pegler Ltd and Yorkshire Fittings Ltd). Pegler is part of the Integrated Piping Systems Division of Aalberts N.V. (www.pegleryorkshire.co.uk)
Aalberts engineers mission-critical technologies for ground-breaking industries and everyday life. We are where technology matters and real progress can be made. Humanly, environmentally and financially. With over 16,000 employees, Aalberts operates some 70 business locations and 80 service locations with activities in over 50 countries. Our organisational structure of four business segments is covered by some 15 business teams. (www.aalberts.com)
We are looking for a designer to help support our marketing team. Delivery will include design and artwork for brochures / printed literature, PowerPoint presentations, HTML emails, digital media, video editing and beyond. You will work within Marketing team utilising the Adobe and Microsoft suite of apps for both design and video editing, and will be based at our Doncaster site.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Full design of print, digital and bespoke designs for marketing materials.
- Make changes to already existing artwork files for rebranding project.
- Create, adapt and package artwork files correctly, efficiently and meet all brand guideline requirements.
- Create new packaging artworks including labels, carton, sleeves, tube and lids for cases for various different prints.
- Collation of artworks and content creation for marketing adverts, editorials and digital media, i.e. social and website.
- Video creation and development as well as adaptation utilising pre-existing files.
- Full understanding of all files types and technical aspects of video.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and all aspects of video editing.
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics authoring software (After Effects)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstration of precision and excellent attention to detail from photography, typography and file set up to follow brand guidelines and company voice.
- Expert in graphic design packages such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Organised and can work to tight deadlines.
If you are able to meet the above criteria and the challenges of this role, please apply with your CV and covering letter via our website: https://www.pegleryorkshire.co.uk/EN/Corporate/Careers/Vacancies/Graduate%20Designer