Head of Marketing, Bri-Stor Group
This is a new role at Bri-Stor Group and is a reflection of the significant growth performance we have delivered. Employing over 400 people at our Hixon, Staffordshire base this is an incredible opportunity to be part of a dynamic, privately-owned business.
Reporting to the main Board, the successful candidate will have significant experience of working in manufacturing or engineering markets and will be motivated by the opportunity of working with several different businesses within the Bri-Stor Group.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop the Group marketing strategy and resulting tactics in line with the Group’s ambitions and commercial growth plans. This includes seeking buy-in from the various senior management and leadership teams.
- Direct accountability for managing the Group brand as well as responsibility for all business brands including Alpha Manufacturing and Bri-Stor Systems.
- Development of NPD strategy for a new Group division due to be launched in Q2 2021.
- Accountability for all marketing deliverables as well as management and mentoring of other marketing team members.
- Working with cross functional team members to lead the development of the Group’s e-commerce offering.
- Responsible for driving greater levels of digital capability amongst the team both now and in the future.
- Defining and managing all marketing budget spend across all Group businesses.
The successful applicant:
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of working in similar environments where accountability has been measured and proven. Delivering strong marketing leadership is essential at this level but the successful candidate will also have robust commercial sense and will have previously contributed to the business development strategy in a previous role. The successful candidate will enjoy getting their sleeves rolled up and getting stuck into the job but will also be able to take a step back and challenge the wider business team.