Are you looking for an opportunity to begin your career in HR with a forwarding thinking, long standing and local IT Company?
Our HR team is looking for an apprentice to join their busy and friendly department. This is a fantastic role for someone who is passionate to begin their HR career, giving you the opportunity to grow and develop as you gain your CIPD Level 3.
You will be an enthusiastic person with a ‘can do’ attitude who is ready to get involved in a wide range of activities and immerse yourself in the world of HR.
To be successful in this role you will be a good communicator with Microsoft Office skills, be a good team player and possess English and Maths GCSE’s at level 4 or equivalent.
So that’s what we are looking for, but why work for OGL?
OGL is at the forefront of the technology industry, partnering with some of the biggest global players in IT and cyber security. In addition to this we have our hugely successful ERP software with our own in-house teams of software developers, web designers and support professionals.
And we’re growing, which is why we are seeking dynamic, motivated and creative people to come and join our team!
We offer fulfilling careers, personal and professional development and a great working environment. Having started from humble beginnings in 1976, we value our heritage and the solid enduring foundation we are built on, but we have continually evolved to remain at the forefront of the technology industry.
You’ll be working alongside almost 300 highly skilled, talented, ambitious individuals who work together to deliver best-in-class solutions and a first-class service to our 1,000+ customers. We actively support internal progression and personal development if you want it, and there is immense job satisfaction to be found at OGL, with a culture that supports staff, listens to ideas and includes people at all levels in the decision-making process.
Our fantastic employees are proud to work for OGL, and you will be too if you join us as we continue to expand.
- Job Type: Fixed Term - Apprenticeship
- Monday to Friday
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: Earn while you learn, OGL offers a generous salary
Our staff work hard, and we appreciate their commitment. That’s why we want them to feel valued. We have all the standard benefits you expect from most employers plus a few extras too…
Hybrid / flexible working
25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
An investment in your learning, development and career progression
Free on-site parking
- Maintain recruitment logs
- Help with CV screening
- Arranging interviews
- Learn how to post a vacancy
- Assist the HR team with maintaining accurate records and ensuring updates are actioned
- Assist with onboarding of new employees
- Complete references and background checks
- Support with new starter offer paperwork and any follow up required
- Understand the benefits offered by OGL and promote these to employees
- Assist with the administration of the benefits
Skills & Experience...
- Confident with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to demonstrate discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Minimum GCSE’s at level 4 or equivalent in English and Maths
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Methodical and organised
- Enthusiastic and a confident manner
We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.