This role will support The HEX Group and all business divisions including Alpha Manufacturing, Bri-Stor Systems, HEX Graphics and HEX Living and you will be required to work closely with the Group Marketing Manager to implement the Group’s marketing strategy.
Working closely with the commercial team, this role will suit a candidate looking to make an immediate impact. Not afraid to get stuck in, the successful candidate will show a strong willingness to acquire new skills.
- Support the Group marketing team in the development and implementation of the Group marketing strategy and vision.
- Support the Digital Marketing Executive to produce suitable content to drive increased engagement levels on our social channels (Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook/Instagram).
- Identify opportunities to hook into the news agenda, both locally and nationally, and position the Group as a world-class manufacturing business.
- Deliver specific campaigns that support our recruitment, diversity and inclusion policy – such as Women in Engineering, National Apprenticeship Week.
- Organise events and attendance at suitable exhibitions
- Develop written content for all marketing activity including customer case studies, and investment and business stories
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- A formal marketing qualification or working towards it
- Some experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere Pro, Adwords, Mailchimp, WordPress CMS, Google Analytics
- Strong willingness to learn new skills and have a desire to keep their marketing knowledge current
- Analytical skills to be able to evaluate performance of marketing plans and the creativity and motivation to implement change
- An eye for detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- A can do, flexible attitude and the ability to switch attention to different tasks quickly
- May have previously held the post of an account executive or account manager in an agency environment
The successful candidate will be entitled to;
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Long service awards
We are an inclusive employer and embrace diversity throughout The Hex Group. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.