Based in central Birmingham, The Made in Group is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Growth Executive to join their innovative, forward-thinking Digital Marketing team.
About the Marketing Growth Executive Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for successfully prospecting new members through online and print research, attending events, and coming up with inventive ways to prospect. As part of the digital team, you will also be responsible for managing the company’s social media accounts to attract an array of new members, especially targeting new demographics. Occasionally you will also be asked to help produce compelling, persuasive content and informative news updates for members. Ideally, this person has had experience in a marketing role, is personable, has worked/ has a passion for the manufacturing sector, and isn't afraid to challenge the status quo within the business.
About the Made in Group
The Made in Group is made up of three franchises: Made in the Midlands, Made in Yorkshire, and Made in London. One of the UK’s largest trade associations challenging the erosion of the British manufacturing industry, The Made in Group is constantly striving to help Midlands and Yorkshire-based manufacturers get up to speed with the digital realm and ensure they are receiving premium online exposure. Ranked Number 1 on google for Midlands and Yorkshire manufacturing, manufacturing members pay a monthly subscription to be a part of this progressive organisation.
Reporting to the Digital Communications Manager, the core responsibilities for this role are:
- Successfully prospecting new members for the Made in Group and coming up with new ways to do so
- Meeting KPIs: Increasing social media engagement and impressions, collating a certain number of new prospects each week, and continuously communicating with prospects to keep them engaged
- Creating compelling content to engage potential prospects
- Managing Social Media
Ideal skills & attributes for this role require:
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Knowledge about the UK manufacturing sector
- Passionate about helping the economy, with some knowledge of business or politics
- Innovative creative thinking
- Well organised
- Tech Savvy
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Marketing/ Communications Level 6 Diploma
- Ability to write marketing copy for sales purposes
- High level of consciousness