The Bri-Stor Group consists of Bri-Stor Systems Ltd, Alpha Manufacturing Ltd & Atlas Coatings Ltd and we are based in Hixon, Staffordshire. We are a privately owned business employing approx 400 people across the group, making us one of the largest employers in the region.
We are looking to strengthen our team within Bri-Stor Systems Ltd with the recruitment of an Engineering Apprentice.
The position within the company will see the apprentices’ complete rotations around the factory to gain understanding of the business, gaining valuable experience and knowledge along the way.
The position will see the individuals learn how to use CAD systems to produce components for internal and external customers. They will be required to complete the university degree to the deadlines set.
They will gain extensive experience working with professional engineers and experience a wealth of lifetime challenges whilst working in this market leading vehicle conversion company.
The successful candidate will complete the Level 6 Manufacturing Engineer Degree Apprenticeship through blended learning in the workplace and with University of Derby.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:-
- The individual will need to be confident, friendly, reliable, organised and have the desire to learn
- A strong interest in working in Engineering.
- Good IT skills
- Good communication Skills
- A sound understanding of engineering principles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, word, excel etc.
- Minimum academic qualifications of at least 96 UCAS points or above at A-Level or equivalent, to include Mathematics plus at least one further STEM based subject such as Physics, ICT, Computing and Electronics, or 90+ credits in an Engineering BTEC at level 3.