Unison have been providing tube bending solutions to industry for nearly 50 years. Designing and building the worlds most cutting edge technology for the main industrial sectors such as Aerospace, marine and oil and gas our equipment is used by an impressive list of international clients. With headquarters in Scarborough and Danville, Virginia US we are seeking new talent to join our growing business.
Purpose of the job
To work as a mechanical fitter as part of the production team building all-electric tube bending machines. A great place to work with on-site parking, the option of further training and advancement and a generous and competitive rate of pay with the option of regular overtime for the successful applicant.
Key skills required
- Supporting the Production Manager in the manufacture of all electric tube bending machines and ancillary equipment
- To work from mechanical engineering drawings/schematics and Pneumatic diagrams to assemble parts/machine as required. Experience in fitting linear slides, gearboxes and servo motors desired but not essential
- Working to health and safety standards
- Must be committed to developing and enhancing the products we provide.
- Fully skilled mechanical engineer with experience in a machine build environment.
- Be tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions.
- Able to work in a team environment, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Must have attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ideally level 3 or above qualification in mechanical engineering.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK free from sponsorship/visa.
Excellent rates of pay.
Regular overtime available.
Strictly no agencies.
Email your CV & a covering letter to [email protected]