DKL is a rapidly growing manufacturing business that has invested over the past few years. We manufacture, rubber mouldings, gaskets and tooling and are looking to expand further in the future.
The Production Operator is responsible for operating the press to achieve the daily production requirements. The production operator is responsible for checking the presses safety devices before use, and for ensuring that all the correct and necessary tools and materials are available to accurately produce the end product. The production operator is responsible for meeting the quality and efficiency standards, while maintaining a safe work environment in all processes. Other job duties include clean-up of the equipment and the surrounding work area, including proper storage of all tools and supplies, as well as following all safety and company policies.
- Ability to operate one or more pieces of machinery
- Molding presses: basic knowledge of the operation and ability to become proficient by learning set-up.
- Read and interpret press operation orders, routings, work instructions and basic drawings.
- Locate and gather correct materials, molds/tooling and supplies needed.
- Loads and unloads machines for operation, including properly weighing and measuring with scale, to job specification.
- Completes production records.
- Completes daily assessment of any tools and equipment being utilized and reports maintenance needs.
- Maintains a clean, organized work area.
- Attend work in a timely fashion whilst upholding Company values in all work aspects.
- Able to work a part of a team
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience is preferred but full training will be provided with the opportunity for progression in the future.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday with a competitive salary.
Holiday entitlement is 29 days holiday to include bank holidays.
Please contact Peter Gough on 01939 234656 for more information or email [email protected] for an application form.