Job Title: Project Manager
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday. Additional working hours may be required during busy periods.
Purpose: Implementations to very highest standards, bringing the projects in on time and within budget, whilst ensuring that all our sales commitments to the customer are met in full.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the successful completion of all projects under your responsibility
- Ensure all tasks are carried out in a timely manner
- Keep General Manager/ Operations Manager informed of project status
- Provide reports as necessary
- Create project plans using the ‘Advanced Quality Plan’ gant chant, in cooperation with other departments and customers as
- Conduct meetings with customer’s Any issues arising or concerns which may affect customers or jeopardize the project completion to be highlighted.
- Liaise with all customer/ Hayley Rail departments to ensure the project is completed on time
- Ensure all customer parts are set-up on the SXe computer
- Ensure all “live” locations customer production lines are covered by Hayley Rail bar code
- Identify and order equipment requirements
- Control any Managed Inventory to be returned from the customer
- Set-up operational DLF system
- Ensure operational readiness on all new sites, e. procedural compliance is achievable
- Cooperate with any support staff provided to ensure a smooth implementation
- Ensure a professional manner and image at all
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Product knowledge of engineering consumables an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills, Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driving license
- Customer focused, driven to provide consistent high level of service
Health & Safety Responsibilities
- Take care of own safety and that of others.
- Comply with health and safety procedures and instructions.
- Not neglect, misuse, and damage anything provided in the interest of health and safety.
- Assist by reporting to Line Manager any hazard, accident, damage or defect in order that remedial action may be undertaken.
- Observe Quality Standard guidelines
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected]