We are looking for a full-time receptionist to staff our Site 2 reception on Shelah Road, Halesowen.
Working hours: 40 hours per week - 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To cover reception (based at Site 2, but also covering Site 1 as required), meet and greet, ensuring that all external visitors are logged into and out of the building and preparing regular refreshments.
- Responsible for the set up/clear down of the Training Room.
- Maintain calendars for the booking of meeting rooms and ensure that these rooms are checked between meetings and are cleared down/set up as appropriate including washing up.
- Ordering from external caterers as appropriate.
- Arranging accommodation/transportation.
- Organising refresher training for fire wardens/first aiders and manage fire warden and first aider check lists for the Group and arranging replenishment of kit.
- Answer the telephone in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring all messages are passed on promptly.
- Provide efficient and confidential administrative/ad hoc support to HR and Accounts. This will include using MS Office for word processing, spreadsheets etc.
- Control of refreshments for the building, maintaining an adequate stock of essential items, ordering from approved suppliers on a regular basis.
- Report any maintenance problems to ensure that Reception, Meeting Rooms and Facilities are fully functioning, kept clean and tidy (keep a record of faults & actions).
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
To apply for this position, please email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]