MTM Product is eagerly seeking a new Sales Ledger / Credit Controller to join our growing team. The individual will have responsibility to ensure that invoices are raised in an accurate and timely manner, payments are collected and administered on a timely basis dealt with in accordance with Company policy.
The role would include:
- Chasing out-standing debt via email, phone, and letter.
- Daily monitoring of e-commerce transactions.
- Attend regular meetings with Finance Manager to ensure they are informed of all credit positions.
- Minimise overdue debt.
- Month end ledger activities.
- Credit check and set up new customer accounts on internal finance system.
- Ensure that cash collected is allocated to correct customer accounts.
- Daily cash reconciliations.
- Query resolution.
- Escalate issues to Finance Manager.
- Revenue pre-payments and accruals.
- Assist Finance Manager with information for cash flow reporting.
- An experienced Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk
- ideally within an SME environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Advanced excel skills as well as being very computer literate.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Pegasus Opera or similar ERP packages would be hugely advantageous
- Strong MS Office Suite. Pivots, lookups etc
What's on offer:
- Salary of up to £25,000 per annum.
- Full time (with some flexibility)
- Pension 3% company contribution
- Subsidised gym membership