If you are looking for an exciting and varied role with an excellent salary, we want to hear from you!
Our success is built on the calibre and professionalism of the people we employ, and we are currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our growing technical team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to further their career, by joining one of our experienced squads.
At Cimlogic you will have the opportunity to:
• Contribute to the development of solutions for Fortune / Blue Chip companies on a global scale
• Be involved in working within a dynamic team, including daily scrums and client-facing demos
• Participate in the full project lifecycle, from design to development, testing and deployment/commissioning
• Opportunities for worldwide travel
• Stay up to date regarding latest development techniques and technologies
• Have a positive impact by improving the efficiency of real-time processes
• Receive dedicated training and coaching framework
The Ideal Candidate
You will be an enthusiastic, proactive and dynamic engineer who enjoys being challenged daily. You will show a high level of dedication to your projects and be able to demonstrate analytical skills. You should be confident and passionate about your role, a fast learner and be able to quickly react to ever changing environments. You will actively keep up to date with new and developing control systems, automation, PLC and SCADA developments and trends.
• Knowledge of MES, OT, IoT, OEE, IT systems integration
• Full system architecture knowledge/experience – previous experience of working as a Solutions Architect would be helpful
• Wide and in-depth expertise in OT/MOM domain: Production Dispatching, Detailed Scheduling, Product Tracking and Genealogy, Resource Allocations and status, Document Control, Performance analysis, Labour management, Maintenance Management, Process Management, Quality Management, Data collection,
• Working knowledge of Enterprise SCADA’s and real-time historian solutions – Siemens, GE, FTView, Wonderware would be helpful, along with ability to understand connectivity requirements to PLC’s Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley and Siemens TIA
• Knowledge of MOM integration practices with Level 2, Level 4 and other Level 3 systems using industry-standard techniques such as OPC, SOAP, REST etc.
• Have worked in a manufacturing environment before, ideally for a systems integrator
• Projects could be delivered across a range of sectors including FMCG, pharmaceutical, food & beverage
Experience in delivery of Automation and MES / SCADA solutions for multiple clients across a range of industries is expected for the higher salary level System Engineers as well as demonstrable client-facing skills with the ability to work with clients in challenging environments whilst maintaining a strong financial position.
Preferable experience or knowledge in any of the following areas:
- Global awareness of MES/MOM solutions
- SQL Server
So, why join Cimlogic?
We value our staff highly and offer an excellent package of benefits. Along with our positive attitude toward developing technologies, training and our great team spirit, we regularly reward our team members for their outstanding work ethic. Recent rewards have included: Amazon vouchers, paid team outings, catered lunches and recently we sent employees on a trip to watch the football in Barcelona, and to Iceland to see the Northern lights.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid sickness
- Private healthcare (after 2 years’ service)
- Monthly team social events
- Offices in Saltaire world heritage site, direct train from Leeds City Centre in 15 minutes
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]