Apprenticeship standard: Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Due to continual expansion Direct Air are seeking a Service Administrator Apprentice based at our Coventry offices. You will be working in a business environment supporting the Service Department. In your role, you will be assisting different members of the team with tasks including, but not limited to:
- producing business documentation in line with templates and processes
- allocating service and call-out jobs to engineers
- reporting on service work/breakdown analysis
- management of bespoke databases and CRM systems
- information management – collating customer information, lead times for customers, engineer timesheets etc.
- handling customer enquiries and questions via email and phone
- liaising with multiple departments including Engineering, Sales & Stores
- providing administration support
- working alongside other key roles across the sales and service departments
- Ability to also work as part of a team is essential.
- Effective communication with colleagues and customers.
- Commutable to Coventry.
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Target driven.
- Able to think quickly and make decisions.
- Experience in all OFFICE software including Word and Excel.
- The training provider will be Coventry and Warwickshire Chambers of Commerce Training Limited
- The apprenticeship standard studied will be Business Administrator Level 3
- The apprenticeship standard will last approx. 18 months to complete
21 – 24 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays per year
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Starting salary: Salary is dependant on experience
Hours: 36-40 hours per week