Apprenticeship standard: Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Due to continual expansion Direct Air are seeking a Service Contracts Apprentice based at our Coventry offices. You will be working in a business environment supporting the management, creation, and distribution of service contracts to our customers. In your role, you will be assisting the Contracts Administrator and Sales team with tasks including, but not limited to:
- producing business documentation in line with templates and processes
- reporting on contract performance and trends
- maintaining and updating record of contractual obligations
- management of bespoke databases and CRM systems
- information management – collating customer information, pricing information, lead times for customers
- handling customer enquiries and questions via email and phone
- liaising with external suppliers
- providing administration support
- working alongside other key roles across the sales and service departments
- Ability to also work as part of a team is essential.
- Effective communication with colleagues and customers.
- Commutable to Coventry.
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Target driven.
- Able to think quickly and make decisions.
- Experience in all OFFICE software including Word and Excel.
- The training provider will be Coventry and Warwickshire Chambers of Commerce Training Limited
- The apprenticeship standard studied will be Business Administrator Level 3
- The apprenticeship standard will last approx. 18 months to complete
21 – 24 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays per year
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Starting salary: Salary is dependant on experience
Hours: 36-40 hours per week