Job Title: Stock & Inventory Assistant
Location: Hayley Group HQ, Shelah Road, Halesowen, B63 3XL
Working Hours: 40 hours Monday – Friday, plus 1:4 Saturday mornings. Additional working hours may be required during busy periods.
The Stock & Inventory Assistant will be responsible for assisting the stock team with inputting and checking inventory, resolving stocking issues and making sure that stock check deadlines are met each year.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the inputting of stock runs and management of inventory.
- Investigate any issues that arise with quantity of stock or incorrectly located items.
- Complete stock runs by inputting inventory onto the computer system, completing reports and resolving discrepancies.
- Work closely with the existing stock team, as well as liaising with office and stores staff regarding inventory queries.
- Ensure that stock check deadlines are met in good time.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency in solving problems and completing the job in hand.
- Undertake other similar or associated duties as may be assigned to you.
Skills & Requirements
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage large amounts stock and information.
- Ability to work in a busy team environment in a constructive manner.
- Good timekeeping skills, with an ability to respond to day-to-day operational priorities and manage a constantly changing workload.
- Excellent mathematical and calculation skills.
- Must be computer literate and experienced in using Microsoft Excel.
To apply for this position, please email a covering letter with your CV to [email protected]