The Bri-Stor Group consists of Bri-Stor Systems Ltd, Alpha Manufacturing Ltd & Atlas Coatings Ltd and we are based in Hixon, Staffordshire. We are a privately owned business employing approx 400 people across the group, making us one of the largest employers in the region.
We are looking to strengthen our team within Bri-Stor Systems Ltd with the recruitment of a Vehicle Conversion Inspector.
Responsible for reviewing vehicle conversions against specifications to ensure that the vehicle is complete and ready to be released to the customer.
- Audit completed conversions against sales specifications
- Ensure that all ancillary equipment operates correctly
- Document any discrepancies for corrective action
- Assist with cleaning & preparation ready for onward delivery to the customer
Suitable applicants will ideally possess the following: –
- A full clean driving licence
- The ability to read & understand a technical sales specification
- The ability to hit deadlines within a busy production environment
The company encourages development of its staff and has a rich history of promoting from within. Willing and capable candidates will have opportunities across the group to develop, improve and work within different roles and environments.
The successful candidate will be entitled to;
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Company Bonus scheme