Due to ongoing growth we require to recruit a keen enthusiastic individual who will work within the stores/warehouse department providing support to our service and installation departments. During your apprenticeship, you will work within all areas of the business to ensure you gain solid all-round experience and an understanding of what we do.
The successful candidate will be enrolled onto a Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operator Apprenticeship Standard.
Duties will involve:
- Receiving and despatching goods
- Move and stack materials
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or other areas and duties as assigned
- Preparing job boxes for service department
- Assisting the Stores Manager
- Support the team in day-to-day purchasing including raising purchase orders, liaising with suppliers on delivery, prices, and availability
- Good level of numeracy
- Good level of literacy
- Competent IT skills in Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic approach to work
- Keen to learn new skills
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
- Full UK driver’s license (desirable)
On completion of the apprenticeship, the role will be reviewed, and progression opportunities considered.
Working week 7.30am – 4pm, Monday – Friday.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship