Due to continued expansion Direct Air are looking to employ a mechanical/electrical engineering biased graduate or similar whose primary role will be to support and conduct compressor audits at companies throughout the UK.
Compressed Air generation accounts for up to 10% of industries energy consumption and the potential for savings can be enormous. With rapidly increasing energy costs this new dedicated role will enable Direct Air to strengthen its reputation for providing good advice and recommendations based upon the audit data.
Key roles will include;
- Installing Auditing Equipment at Customer Sites
- Carrying out Energy Audits, Leak Detection Surveys and Air Quality Audits
- Preparation of Audit Reports
- Presentation of Energy Audits to the client
- Project Costing
- Project Management Support
- Sales Support
A training programme covering all aspects of the company’s operation, compressed air systems, compressed air auditing, leak detection etc. will be provided.
The job will be predominately Mon-Fri, with opportunities for out-of-hours work in line with business requirements.
Key skills required for the role include
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering knowledge advantageous
- A hands-on approach is required
- Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Packages
- Lots of initiative
- Great organisational skills
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- Confident decision-making ability
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- The ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
- Good team-leading skills
Applications from individuals who are interested in a technical sales position that can demonstrate high levels of communication & IT skills are welcomed.
The minimum entry requirements are A Levels/HNC/HND or a degree ideally in an engineering/electrical/science related subject.
Salary: Commencing starting salary dependent on experience + Bonus Scheme with excellent opportunities for future progression.
In addition, the position comes with a company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and with excellent opportunities for future progression.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent