JOB TITLE: ENTRY LEVEL GENERAL OPERATIVE
SALARY: MINIMUM WAGE BAND (BASED ON AGE)
TYPE: FULL-TIME PERMANENT
HOURS: 39 HOURS PER WEEK.
Due to sustained high levels of production, we’re looking for someone who is aiming to cut their teeth in manufacturing. This will be an entry level role, where you will gain experience in various sections as your journey with us progresses.
Due to the nature of the business, you must be able to stand for long periods and be in a position to move and carry heavy objects. Our General Operatives roles vary but should you be invited to interview we'd go into detail, the different roles and discuss which we feel would be best suited for you.
Finally, above all else, we look for someone who appreciates attention to detail, along with someone who has the willingness to learn to use specialised tools and equipment and a desire to work with staff and accommodate requests.
- Liaising with staff at all levels
- Being accountable for the work you produce
- Working to the set KPI’s
- Always focusing on best practice
- Adhering to all aspects of Health and Safety
- Attention to Detail
- Confident in Maths and English
- Be physically fit
- Health and Safety/environmental awareness
- Willingness to Learn to use Specialised Tools and Equipment
- Desire to Work with our staff and accommodate requests
- Being able to resolve problems efficiently
- Being discrete and flexible
- Being focused and self motivated
- Physically capable of moving equipment
- Time management and organisation.
If you feel you meet the requirements above please send your CV [email protected] or call 0121 772 4201 and ask for the HR department.
The ideal candidate will be driven, hungry to succeed and be keen to make a difference and take pride in their work. You will be honest, respectful and trustworthy and along with this, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.