Addison Saws are a leading supplier of Metal Sawing Machines and CNC machining centres to the UK, with a dedicated service department committed to proving an efficient and thorough machine installation and repair service.
Due to increased demand, Addison Saws Ltd are looking to add a full-time field service engineer to their ever-growing service team.
Competitive benefits include pension scheme, company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone. Career progression opportunities also available depending on starting skill level.
- Attending to On-site breakdowns of our extensive range of machinery. Fault finding and repair with the aim to achieve a first time fix
- Installation & commissioning of newly purchased machines.
- Preventative Maintenance visits
- General guidance and technical support
- This a full-time role of 42hr p/w. Daily hours are flexible dependant on jobs booked.
- Salary and package dependant on experience / capabilities and overtime is paid on anything above 42 hours/week at time and a third – No weekend work.
- 22 days holiday as standard, plus bank holidays.
- Competitive benefits include pension scheme, company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
- Career progression opportunities also available depending on starting skill level.
- Broad engineering knowledge consistent with the need to diagnose faults, repair and maintain industrial machinery. Previous experience with cutting machinery preferred but any relevant experience in similar fields will be considered.
- Sound Mechanical and Electrical knowledge is essential, experience of pneumatic & hydraulic systems would be an advantage.
- Technical qualification in an engineering discipline would be beneficial.
- Good communicator and team player essential in a busy service department
- Willingness and ability to travel nationwide as well as visiting Addison HQ in Stourbridge to collect parts and when required.
Location: Field Based - primarily South of England but all locations welcome to apply.
Please send CV to:
Chris Wilson, Managing Director - [email protected]
Or call 01384 264950 for more information on salary and the competitive benefits available for the successful candidate.