Lander Tubular Products is a leading manufacturer of metallic and plastic manipulated pipe assemblies. Their manufacturing facilities are located in the UK and USA and they serve the automotive, commercial vehicle, off highway, and industrial sectors. Their product range covers multiple applications for fluid or air transfer within operating systems, as well as fabricated structural support components providing stability and safety to the end-user.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Health, Safety and Environmental Lead for their UK based facilities. The Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Lead will be responsible for managing the EHS management systems, risk assessments, internal audits, incident investigations and reporting against HSE performance metrics. They will also be required to manage and monitor the UK group ESG strategy and report on it. They will ensure compliance with relevant Health, Safety and Environmental laws and regulations.
This role is located in Birmingham, UK, but will require travel between other locations within the Midlands area.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with HSE management systems implementation and maintenance
- ESG management experience would be beneficial
- Ability to develop, implement, and maintain Safety Management Systems and related processes
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus
- NEBOSH (General Certificate) qualified or working towards NEBOSH certificate accreditation.
- NEBOSH Environmental certificate
- COSHH Trained