JOB TITLE: MANUAL WET PAINT SPRAYER
TYPE: FULL-TIME PERMANENT
HOURS: 7:30AM – 4:00PM, MONDAY – THURSDAY,
HOURS: 7:30AM – 3:00PM, FRIDAY.
Great opportunities to join a family run business within the Birmingham area that has a strong reputation across a number of sectors within the finishing industry. We are currently looking for Wet Paint Sprayers to join our friendly team.
The ideal candidate will have the following (but not all are essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate):
- Experience in wet paint component spraying, spraying a variety of materials
- Ability to prepare components before spraying
- Excellence eyesight and a very good attention to detail
- Willing to listen and learn and to be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team with respect for other team members at all times
- Health and Safety and environmental awareness
- Be physically capable of moving jigs and equipment
- Time management and organisation skills
- Discretion and flexibility
- Willingness to work overtime if required
If you feel you meet the requirements above please send your CV [email protected] or call 0121 772 4201 and ask for the HR department.
The ideal candidate will be willing to provide the company with a test spray to show their skills and attributes. You will be honest, respectful and trustworthy and along with this, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.