Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our multi-award winning manufacturing and engineering business based in Hixon, Staffordshire.
Working closely with the commercial team, this role will suit a candidate looking to make an immediate impact. Not afraid to get stuck in, the successful candidate will show a strong willingness to acquire new skills.
- Support the Group marketing team in the development and implementation of the Group marketing strategy and vision.
- Support the Digital Marketing Executive to produce suitable content to drive increased engagement levels on our social channels (Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook/Instagram).
- Identify opportunities to hook into the news agenda, both locally and nationally, and position the Group as a world-class manufacturing business.
- Deliver specific campaigns that support our recruitment, diversity and inclusion policy – such as Women in Engineering, National Apprenticeship Week.
- Organise events and attendance at suitable exhibitions
- Develop written content for all marketing activity including customer case studies, and investment and business stories
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- A formal marketing qualification or working towards it
- Some experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere Pro, Adwords, Mailchimp, WordPress CMS, Google Analytics
- Strong willingness to learn new skills and have a desire to keep their marketing knowledge current
- Analytical skills to be able to evaluate performance of marketing plans and the creativity and motivation to implement change
- An eye for detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- A can do, flexible attitude and the ability to switch attention to different tasks quickly
- May have previously held the post of an account executive or account manager in an agency environment
The successful candidate will be entitled to;
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Long service awards
We are an inclusive employer and embrace diversity throughout The Hex Group. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.