We are a leading robotic & automation solutions provider manufacturing robotic systems for applications such as bonding, material handling, machining and welding, we have served a range of industries for over 20 years.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Fitter & Technician to undertake build operations at our Telford HQ. Due to the nature of our team, the day to day work is varied and requires the application of mixed engineering disciplines ranging from fabrication to precision tool and fixture assembly.
The candidate will have a number of years experience with in a similar arena, with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Reading engineering drawings.
- MIG Welding & General fabrication.
- TIG Welding experience would be advantageous.
- Precision assembly / setting of jigs & fixtures.
- Assembly of large mechanical equipment with electrical and pneumatic drive systems
- Machining (Milling & Turning) for modification / general fitting of components.
- Site installation work
- Valid Fork Lift Truck license would be advantageous.
- Experience working with automation would be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic and growing team who develop and deploy leading automation systems over the UK and further afield