Salary Upon Application
If you like to problem solve, and collaborate with a committed team ensuring machines are functioning within the production environment this is your opportunity to join the team and the Lander family as a multiskilled maintenance engineer. Yes, you have the fantastic qualifications in Mechanical/Electrical subjects we need and know you can make a positive impact to our business.
We are looking for someone who is going to engage with all relevant team members within production to achieve the following key activities.
- Develop and execute PPM & TPM system to ensure zero stoppages.
- Deal with breakdowns and servicing of plant and equipment.
- To actively seek to improve process stability.
- Ensure adequate parts/supplies are available for maintenance activities.
- Direct and develop improvers within the department.
- Installation and commissioning of plant and equipment.
- The reading of electrical, mechanical and fluid drawings.
- General day to day maintenance activities.
- To lead and participate in problem solving activities.