JOB TITLE: Polisher
TYPE: FULL-TIME PERMANENT
MONDAY - THURSDAY HOURS: 7:30AM – 4:00PM
FRIDAY HOURS: 7:30AM – 3:00PM.
Great opportunities to join a family-run business within the Birmingham area that has a strong reputation across a number of sectors within the finishing industry. We are currently looking for experienced polishers to join our friendly team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING (BUT NOT ALL ARE ESSENTIAL AS FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN TO THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE):
- Experience in polishing high-gloss piano black parts
- Ability to prepare components before polishing
- Excellence eyesight and a very good attention to detail
- Willing to listen and learn and to be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team, with respect for other team members at all times
- Health and Safety and environmental awareness
- Be physically capable of moving jigs and equipment
- Time management and organisation skills
- Discretion and flexibility
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
If you feel you meet the requirements above, please send your CV [email protected] or call 0121 772 4201 and ask for the HR department.
The ideal candidate will be driven, hungry to succeed and be keen to make a difference and take pride in their work. You will be honest, respectful and trustworthy and along with this, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.