Due to an upturn in demand and a consistently growing order book we are urgently recruiting a number of Production Operatives to join our very busy shop floor at our facility in Belton, Grantham.
We are looking for candidates with hands-on experience in a similar mechanical engineering environment as the work is mainly assembly of car engines. Full training will be provided, and a keen attitude, commitment to quality, health and safety, reliability and punctuality is essential. We are interviewing immediately, so apply today!
Autocraft Drivetrain Solutions based in Grantham, Lincolnshire is part of the Autocraft Solutions Group. ADS is Europe’s largest independent engine remanufacturer and assembler producing over 20,000 engines per year, and is a technology leader in Electric Vehicle battery assembly and remanufacturing solutions, component machining and engineering services to the global OEMs.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals, who are keen to learn new skills and cross-train into other areas. Flexibility is key as we will require you to work a mixture of day and late shifts as the business requires, salary is dependent upon experience and shift pattern worked. (Please do not apply if you are unable to work both shifts).
Day shift is: 08:00-16:30 Monday to Thursday, and 08:00-13:30 on Friday (5 shifts)
Late shift is: 16:30-02:30 Monday to Wednesday, 16:30-02:00 Thursday (4 shifts)
Our Quality ‘Decisions with Data’ training is offered to all employees, as our staff are the key to our success. This is a great opportunity to get on the ladder with Europe’s largest independent engine remanufacturer and assembler, and also be a part of our growing accomplishments in EV!
Salary: £9.18-£11.87 per hour depending on experience and shift worked.
- Operate production equipment
- Follow all work processes to a very high standard
- Keep the worksite clean to avoid hazards
- Follow the company’s health & safety and quality guidelines
- Previous experience as a production worker or similar role
- Good understanding of how production equipment works
- Knowledge of basic safety rules and precautionary measures (safety gear will be provided)
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work both days and late shifts when required
- Permanent, full time position (no zero-hours contracts!)
- Quality training courses and improvement project bonuses (make a real difference!)
- Company quarterly bonus scheme for hitting production and quality targets
- On-site parking
- Wellness programs