Salary Upon Application
Are you an authentic and passionate individual who would love the opportunity to join a small team with a Global reach?
Don’t ignore the chance to make real returns and savings for the whole business.
Working with engaging teams internally and externally to introduce new products, processes and supporting New Product Introduction deadlines.
Within this role there will be a requirement to supervise a small but effective and friendly team, with reporting into the Group Purchasing Manager.
We are looking for someone who wants to make a positive impact, and wants to enjoy going to work. Some of the activities within this role are detailed below and we know you will be brilliant at them all:
- Ongoing management of a direct material spend assigned.
- Working towards year-on-year cost savings and supply chain improvements.
- Close liaison with Engineering.
- Reading engineering drawings and managing bills of material.
- Deliver sourcing projects to achieve defined business goals and objectives both financial and non-financial.
- Sourcing requirements will include products, services and minor works as well as sourcing new programmes through a full tender process.
- Sourcing projects and control progress.
- Strategic sourcing, run structured procurement process with defined governance.
- Supplier engagement.
- Ability to negotiate, including running and planning negotiations.
- Negotiations with 1st Tier Suppliers.
- Analysis of 2nd Tier Supplier costs.
- Global bench marking and process.
- Extensive liaison with internal customer base.
- Influencing cost drivers.