Established in 1946, Kilby Packaging is a family owned and managed company which has been manufacturing and distributing packaging to a range of companies for 75 years. Reporting to the Operations Manager, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Warehouse Team Leader to assist in the effective running of all aspects of our warehouse and distribution department.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- assist in ensuring all departmental health & safety legislation is complied with at all times.
- hold a current FLT licence and supervise the loading and unloading of all vehicles in a safe manner.
- organise and maintain tidiness of all warehouse areas ensuring that products are inspected upon unloading and stored carefully according to policy.
- ensure all despatch processes are accurate and efficient, checking the correct stock is selected, goods are loaded onto vehicles safely and the quality of all products is consistently maintained to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- monitor any issues and ensure production targets, KPIs, and quality standards are met to enhance departmental productivity and customer satisfaction.
- provide constructive feedback to staff and deliver departmental training for any new equipment, machinery or working practices when required.
- deputise for the Operations Manager and also provide cover during their absence and holiday.
Our ideal candidate will:
- already have achieved, or be keen to work towards, a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) for Road Haulage qualification.
- have experience of working within a busy warehouse environment.
- be commercially aware with the ability to meet deadlines.
- be practical with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- demonstrate excellent communication skills and leadership abilities.
- be computer literate and able to be proficient with inventory software and systems.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] for consideration.
No agencies please