In recent years, Made in Group have put serious investment into the digital platform. With unrivalled SEO opportunities, Live Chat functionality, HTTPS Security, unlimited content marketing opportunities through News uploads, the ability to post job vacancies and more; microsites have developed into seriously powerful tools for members to foreground their company within the UK manufacturing industry.
Made in Group receive a high number of visitors to their online platform, evidenced by the fact that madeinthemidlands.com and madeinyorkshire.com rank no. 1 on Google for "Midlands Manufacturing and "Yorkshire Manufacturing" respectively. You can even Google either of yourself now to see!
To support members in making the most of this platform, Made in Group's digital specialists have put together a resource on how to build a fantastic looking microsite and make your digital profile stand out. The checklist and video below will give you all the information you need to supercharge your microsite success.
Do EVERYTHING in the checklist below to maximise your microsite success:
- “Member of MIM/MIY” logo embedded on your company website, with a link going to the microsite (download these in the “Resources” section)
- All data filled in within the Directory Listing
- All sections filled with content your microsite (including Testimonials, Meet the Team, Made TV, etc.)
- Regular social media posts encouraging others to check out your microsite (monthly minimum)
- Upload regular news, i.e. 1-2 times a month (MIM/MIY send a newsletter every week to thousands of people, featuring news highlights from the week, and also share news article through their well-followed social media accounts)
Watch Video Tutorial on How to Build a Fantastic Looking Microsite and Make Your Profile Stand Out: