Bevan Graphics are looking to add a skilled Graphic Designer to our team to cover all aspects of vehicle graphics.
Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit an experienced, hardworking, forward thinking and self-motivated designer to join our team
The successful candidate will be working on redrawing artwork and creating print designs in line with customer specifications.
The ideal candidate should also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- A good strong team ethic and willingness to 'pitch in' whenever necessary
- Good organisation skills and a responsible attitude
- Strong visual skills with an eye for detail
- Creative design skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Computer literate on MAC operating systems
- Good online customer communication skills
- Mmeet guidelines and are consistent across formats
- Work on multiple projects at once whilst consistently adhering to tight deadlines
- Other duties as requested
- Creating artwork, mockups, and proofing with clients
- Operating machines such as large format printer, laminator, router, and other tools.
- Ordering and storing materials.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have excellent communication skills and a good eye for detail.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Will be polite and professional.
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Salary is dependent on experience. Overtime and bonus also available
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator / Photoshop / Indesign
- Large format printing (preferred)
- Working in a similar environment
- Based at Halesowen Site
- Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
- Friday: 8am - 3pm
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a friendly team of hard-working people in a busy studio environment, then we look forward to hearing from you.